Thursday, March 20, 2008
Praise Jesus!!
I just had to write again to tell you the good news with Chad's work. Some of you know he's having to drive about 80 miles each day total to and from work and isn't getting money for gas. Well, the Captain of the base heard about it and today Chad got the phone call that he will have use of a Jeep Liberty and might get travel pay for the 3 weeks he's already paid out of pocket. God is so good. We've been patient and praying about this situation and I just had to share it with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's great news! Welcome to the blog world! I enjoy blogging and it is a great way to connect with lots of people. Hey.. what's Lindsey's blog addy?
Hallelujah!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That's great!
Thanks for sharing!
That's great! Glad to see you're blogging it!
welcome to the blog world!
Post a Comment