Friday, January 9, 2009

Montana

We spent 2 weeks in Montana over Christmas and New Year's, and I thought I'd share some pics.



Playing in the snow at the lake:



The lake from Grandpa & Grandma's living room window:



Christmas morning:


Savannah and her cupcake maker:



Jackson opening his shotgun from Grandpa & Grandma:




Drinking hot cocoa:



Ready for Christmas Eve at Church:



Sledding in the back yard:



Uncle KC and the kids:



Chad the bird hunter:

I know this is short, but with Chad leaving for Hawaii on Monday, we have alot to get checked off our list. My New Years Resolution this year with blogging is to blog more frequently! Lets see if I can keep up on it!

2 comments:

the snyders said...

Your kids look so much like you and your brothers!!! Hope you had fun in MT. We have had -30 below for the last 2 weeks :( and I am so ready to be in a warm place. Envious that you are moving to Hawaii. How many weeks until you move over there?

Montanafam said...

Angel-
Maddie and I are admiring the pictures of Savannah and Jackson. It was a treat to see you this Christmas. I hope you will be on your way to sunny beaches soon.
Love,
Aunt Connie & Maddie