The other day, Lindsey and I were talking about the gym and she told me a great way to tone up is to do a body pump class. She also said whatever I do, don't add the weights to the bar or I won't be able to move for a couple of days.
This morning I woke up and checked online and saw the BP class was at 9:30, so I jumped out of bed, got the kids dressed and fed, and off we went to the gym. We got there at 9:30 and I checked the kids in and went upstairts to the class........
Luckily, before I walked in, I looked through the glass in the door and thought to myself "Uh-huh, Oh no you don't!". The class was FULL and each person had an enormous bar(not the 1" weight bar I was picturing in my mind) with padding on it and 30# of weights on already!!!
I tried to muster up the courage to go in and just as I was opening the door I saw there was no room at all and raced down the stairs. Not wanting to look like an idiot (what do I tell the childcare workers--I don't do anything that requires sweating!?!) I hopped on the eliptical for 30 min.
I am not a quitter, though--I'll be right back there on Tues. morning, but much much earlier to get a spot in the far back corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment