Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip to the Commissary

Yesterday started out with a much needed trip to the Commissary. I was determined to get all healthy food since we've been eating junk food for the past couple of weeks. We started out at the organic section, moved on to the fruits and veggies and was so proud of myself for having all healthy things in the cart. That is, until I walked past the Dr. Pepper! My weakness!! That is my "coffee" :) It was on sale for $2.50/12 pack! So I stocked up...and when I went down the soda aisle (I am so OC and AR that I go down each and every aisle every time I go shopping!) I saw that all brands of soda were $2.50! The cheapest I ever see it is $3.50.


So, there I was on the phone calling my Mom and Lindsey, and before I knew it, my cart was overflowing with soda! 12 cases to be exact! We all decided to stock up for the next couple of months, and it was humorous to see the reaction of the lady checking us out! She said "Wow you must be having a party" and I just smiled--what else do I say...ummm, I have no self control and need my caffeine!
The bagger who put my groceries in the car did an amazing job and joked with me "Do you want any more groceries?" because there was still room in the car. I was so pleased that I got a car full of food for such a good price!




After we left the Commissary, I met up with Lindsey at Babies R Us to transfer the soda and burger meat to her car, and here's what happened:





That's right! When I opened the back, the milk came crashing onto the ground and sprayed all over like a fire hydrant! A lady walking by later asked Lindz and I if we got in a fight over the milk! haha We all had a good laugh over that one.
Well, that's enough adventure for one day.
I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Okay, I'm still LMBO!!! I like the comment about your car wetting it's pants!! LOL!!

Thanks for getting me some cokes and ground beef!

Happy Easter!!!