Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Got Tagged


My friend, Marisa, tagged me, so here goes!

Five things on my to-do list today (for Friday)

1. Do the budget! Yay! (Call me crazy, but I live for budgeting and Dave Ramsey is my hero)
2. Take a shower and shave my ever-so-hairy legs (can I donate to locks of love?)
3. Sweat a little on the elliptical machine while watching Take Home Chef (this is for you, Stacy)
4. Make homeade pizza for dinner
5. Go hang out at Alisa's after the kids go to bed and watch girly movies all night long

Snacks I enjoy

1. Salted Nut Rolls & Dr Pepper
2. Twizzlers & Dr Pepper
3. Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Mint Cremes (better than Junior Mints) & Dr Pepper
4. Mike and Ikes & Dr Pepper
5. Potato Chips and Dr. Pepper

Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Give money to missionaries and Christian organizations
2. Buy some Dr. Pepper stock! Make my money back!
3. Buy a Hilton time share and travel year-round
4. Have a mother's helper and housekeeper
5. Adopt Vietnamese twins or triplets

Places I have lived

1. Hingham, Montana
2. Shelby Montana (at 1yr. old and at 18)
3. Helena, Montana
4. Bozeman, Montana
5. Pinebrook, New Jersey
6. Towaco, New Jersey
7. Jacksonville, Florida
8. Everett, Washington

Bad habits I have

1. Biting my nails
2. Being obsessive compulsive
3. Being anal retentent
4. When asking Chad, he responded "being controlling" hmmmmmm.....
5. Making last minute plans (I love spur of the moment get togethers and/or trips)

Jobs I have held

1. McDonalds
2. Nanny
3. Temp Agency
4. Orange Julius
5. Old Navy


I now tag... Lindsey, Christy M, and Cheryl

1 comment:

Ed and Christy Millard said...

that's pretty funny... read my "i got tagged" from awhile ago... same questions.