Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What to blog about......

Well, it has been over a week since my last entry. Nothing much has stood out in the past 1 1/2 weeks to write about. So, here are a few of those "not so important" moments.

  • The fact that Jackson is discovering his own poop and in doing so one day, decided to dig in and pull out a turd and put it in the back of his pickup truck. Definitely put a new perspective on "carrying your own load"..... Too gross to take a picture. He also decided not only to be creative, but leave his mark by finger painting it on the window.. Nice..Real nice.....
  • I got a hairbrained idea to overhaul our garage (should've taken a picture) and bought 14 Rubberamaid bins and spent the week organizing kids clothes (and printing out signs for each bin). We're 80% done and I realize I have a ton of junk... Someone said last week that we only use 20% of what we own, but keep 100% of it..hmmmm... I told Lindsey I feel like I am nesting--haha--no I am not preggo! ha
  • I finally sold a table and chairs on Craigslist and Chad's been posting tons of movies and video games on eBay. I should get rid of stuff more often!
  • I feel like a mother of a newborn--Jackson has discovered how to climb out of his crib and the past 3 nights has snuck into our bed in the middle of the night. I awake to him doing karate moves in the bed--I am lucky I don't have a black eye. Tonight will be different--no matter how tired I am, he's staying in his own bed--even if he screams all night long and gives me a headache. I forgot how to function on so little sleep (I even took a nap today). He's almost 3 and I lay in bed at night wondering if he'll be 15 and pitching fits and trying to climb in bed with us----I'll be the one in the looney bin if that's the case! ha

That's a wrap. Any more and you'd have my meal plan for the week, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA, AND LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: