Today I woke up with an annoying headache. Not the pounding one, but the dull constant ache. Usually I don't take anything, but let nature take its course, but not today. I popped 400mg of Ibuprofen. It didn't have any lasting effects, and 4 hours later, I was in the Target parking lot, and happened to see my 800mg tablets. Aha! I decided to knock this sucker out once and for all.
It worked alright, but while doing errands, I found myself dizzy and light-headed. I finally realized why--I had taken the first dose on an empty stomach, and the 2nd, I had just finished a Dr. Pepper and handful of fries. Needless to say, I had to take a nap to get over my "wooziness". After I woke up, feeling much better, I decided "who needs drugs when Ibuprofen does the trick!" Next time I will remember to eat way in advance. Now I can just pray that I get a good night's sleep and the headache stays gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment