Monday, February 9, 2009

30.5 weeks

Okay, folks! I finally remembered to ask Lindsey to take a belly shot for me. It's been about 7 weeks since the last one. Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks and still plugging away!

I'm not sure how well you can see my growing belly, but in this last week (thanks to some great Superbowl food and lack of self-control on my part), this baby has decided to make her presence known and my tummy's starting to grow! Not that I have wanted to hide it, but there's no sucking it in now! ha

After we get to Hawaii, I'll be sure to have Chad take a picture or two and post them right away. Until next time......

3 comments:

the snyders said...

You are way petite!!! I am sure that you feel big but you don't look it for 31 weeks! Lucky duck.
Hope the move goes ok for you.

Cheryl said...

You are so beautiful Angel! I loved looking at your shower pictures Lindsey posted on facebook. I'm bummed I couldn't come. We would love to visit you in Hawaii and maybe can come when the baby is born. When is she due again?

David and Linda said...

What a cute baby belly! You are glowing!