Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our New Home

I finally found the cord to my computer, so I'm able to post pictures of our new place. We have temporary furnishings until our stuff arrives. The moving company has until April 27 to deliver our goods. We're praying they come much sooner than that! After we get settled in, I'll post updated pictures.


Our side is the right (starts on the left side the covered porch)

When you walk through the door, the playroom is on the right, a half bath and coat closet on the left, and Savannah is standing in front of the storage area under the stairs.
After the playroom is the living room-it is bigger than the picture shows-a full size couch fits inbetween the windows
Looking at the kitchen and dining area from the living room (stairs are to the left of the dining area)

Looking out into our back yard and laundry/mud room which leads to the garage

Laundry/mud room

Jackson's bedroom

Savannah's bedroom

Savannah's room is the door on the far left, Jackson's door is on the "front" left of the picture, bathroom is on the right (light on) and stairs leading downstairs.

4 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

Wow! It's huge and new! So exciting. I'm glad that you guys have a place. It must feel really good. Miss you guys!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

so cute angel! so glad you guys have a home and can start getting settled! you look great in your last pic as well! i would take a card board box if it was in hawaii!! hope you are having a great time there:)

Cheryl said...

Looks beautiful Angel! It will be nice to get it all settled in. I'm glad you found something so spacious and new. Is the baby going to have her own room? And did you bring Sparkles?

Alison said...

O.K...I am late in reading this but that place looks awesome Angel! I wouldnt care as long as it is in Hawaii!LOL...How are things going? I know you have got to be suffering with all the sun and fun!