Saturday, May 16, 2009

Liberty's 3 Week Pics

Time sure flies! I can't believe that Liberty is 3 weeks old already. We are enjoying every minute with her as we know this newborn stage will be over before we know it. She's a great baby and only cries when she's hungry, needs a new diaper, or is super tired and wants to be held. Her hair still has a mind of its own, although when wet its curly. She likes to smile, too (I know doctors say they can't smile this young, but we think they're wrong..that or Liberty has alot of gas!). The kids are having alot of fun with her and love to hold her but get upset whenever she's crying. Jackson has resorted to fake crying along with her. Speaking of crying, somebody's tired so I better go and let you enjoy the pictures.




5 comments:

neely said...

she's adorable Angel...i love her hair!

Sadie said...

She does look like a happy lil lady, so cute - her hair is awesome!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

she is so sweet angel! i'd love to catch up again soon, so i'll try and call when i get a chance!

Cheryl said...

what a cutie! She's starting to look a little more like you. That hair cracks me up!!! Aurora from OCC nursery said to tell you hello. :)

stacyj said...

She is so cute, Angel! I love the pics with Savannah & Jackson, too. What beautiful kids you have!! :-)