I can't believe Liberty is 7 weeks old today! She is getting so big (weighs 10 lbs 4oz)! We are loving her to pieces. She's attempting to coo and LOVES to smile all the time, and even giggled for Chad one evening. Her eyes are turning brown and her hair is still wild (Donald Trump combover?)!
She is beginning to be less colicky in the evenings(YAY), although demands to be held from about 4pm until she goes to beddy-bye at 10:30 or 11. We LOVE holding and lovin' on her.
We are also getting into a routine with her eating. It goes something like this: eat at 10:30pm (and sleep for) 6-7hours, 4 hours, 4 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 2 hours....I have no idea why, but this is how its been for a few weeks now. She even slept 9 1/2 hours one night this week. I can't complain :)
2 comments:
She looks SO much like her mama!!!! Just adorable! Can't wait to meet her in person!!!
What a cutie pie! I thought I might mention something about the colic. I found this awesome natural drops online called Colic Calm. They are made from herbs and vegetables and worked great for both my boys. you can go to Coliccalm.com for more info or to order it.
Post a Comment