Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Twins

Lindsey and Chad welcomed twins, Alex and Andrew, into the world on Friday, June 27.

I've been dying to see Lindsey's babies and finally Sunday night we got the opportunity to go see them. Yes, I must brag right now, because I was the first friend to see them!!!!! And I loved every minute of it!

They are soooo cute! And so little! Alex and Drew were sleeping side-by-side in the crib. I could've watched them forever :)

Lindz, her mom, Cathy, and I hung out and visited while the guys made dinner--yes, this is a first--going to someone's house who just had TWINS and getting served dinner! If we weren't such good friends, I wouldn't have let them feed us--hmmm...I guess I am special (just say yes, Lindsey)! The hot dogs, chips, and drinks were so delish (yes, Marisa, I stole the word from you)!

I'll take my camera next time, and will post pics of me holding the little guys. But this visit was mainly to see how Lindsey was doing-- I was going through withdrawls of not talking to her almost daily! And Cathy is so much fun to visit with!

Until next time..........

2 comments:

NanaBlue said...

Awwww, thanks, Angel. I think you're more fun!!!!

Alison said...

Hi Angel! I'm Alison..Lindsey's friend in Tennessee. Let me say, I am extremely jealous that you got to see Alex&Andrew!!LoL~They are beautiful baby boys. Lindsey&Chad are truly blessed.