Recently I have heard some really cute comments and questions from my kids and thought I'd share them with you....
Savannah:
One day we were talking about making good choices like God wants instead of bad ones like Satan wants. This opened up the door for a flood of questions for about 4 days in a row. A few are:
"Where does Satan live? Does he live under the road?"
"Does Satan have hair?"
On our cat and her kittens:
"I know where the cats eat Mom--they eat from the red buttons on Precious' belly!"
"I have milk in my tummy, Mom, but the kitties can't get mine."
Just today:
"Savannah, what are you doing?"
"Sun-Diving"
"Sun-Diving, huh?"
"No, not sun-diving, tanning! I'm working on my tan, Mom" (as she sprawls out on our shaded deck!)
From the mouth of Jackson:
"What's your name?"
"Five"
"How old are you?"
"Five"
"Be nice to me!"
Said to my uncle: "Baby tummy?" to which my uncle replied, "I think now's a good time for that diet!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment