I know it's been a couple of weeks since I last wrote. Let's just say I am still getting used to Savannah being in school--I am not a morning person, and 7:30 is way early! Although, in Hawaii, school will start at 7:45am, not 9am! Anyways, with school, getting ready to move, and family coming into town, I've been quite busy and tired.
Anyways....here are some pics:

Aunt Sara came into town for a dental convention, so we went downtown and spent an evening with her--it's been 3 years since the kids last saw her. Jackson was just 3 months old!


My dad and brother came into town, and on Sat. morning, we went to Woodinville and picked blackberries--this wasn't even all of them. It was a fun time and we got them in just a couple of hours, and were back home in time for lunch.

Grandpa with Savannah-Banana and Spike

Uncle KC and Savannah--he treated the kids to Kids Meals at Burger King and she's holding a monkey that came with her meal (can you tell I NEVER get the kids happy meals? haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment