Monday, September 29, 2008

4 More Years

Today we made it official! Chad re-inlisted for 4 more years, which will bring him to 13 years the next time around. That's a long time! I thought I'd share some pics:



Chad and the Captain of NS Everett

Signing the paperwork and making it official




Yes, we are now a career bound military family. Even though times can get tough and situations arise that aren't ideal, we are proud to serve our country in this way.

6 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I for one and I know I speak for many appreciate your sacrifice!! Thank you for your service!!!!

Mills Family said...

Congrats, Chad and Angel. We are proud of all that you do for our country.

Debbie said...

congrats!!! You guys are such a cute family! I will miss you and we are very proud of you :)

Alison said...

Congrats to you all and Chad!!!I know you are so proud of him Angel. My Chad will soon be re-enlisting as well. His unit will be deploying in January to Iraq.Take care!!

Sadie said...

I tagged you on my blog...check it out.

marisabutterworth said...

I tagged you too! Get to work!