I'm still feeling good and the baby's moving and kicking like crazy. No cravings yet. I have come to the conclusion that I am a "grazer" and have been munching lately on Christmas goodies. Unfortunately, I have developed an intolerance to milk, and the cookies just don't taste the same with water! My heartburn is alot better and I'm down to taking Tagement 1 or 2 times a week.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
23 Weeks
I know it's been awhile since I posted a belly pic--Savannah and I tried to take a few, but they never turned out just right. Now that Chad's home, I had him take a pic--it's hard trying to "pose" at just the right angle. In this picture I look as stiff as a board! ha
I'm still feeling good and the baby's moving and kicking like crazy. No cravings yet. I have come to the conclusion that I am a "grazer" and have been munching lately on Christmas goodies. Unfortunately, I have developed an intolerance to milk, and the cookies just don't taste the same with water! My heartburn is alot better and I'm down to taking Tagement 1 or 2 times a week.
I'm still feeling good and the baby's moving and kicking like crazy. No cravings yet. I have come to the conclusion that I am a "grazer" and have been munching lately on Christmas goodies. Unfortunately, I have developed an intolerance to milk, and the cookies just don't taste the same with water! My heartburn is alot better and I'm down to taking Tagement 1 or 2 times a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The silver lining to postponing your shower is that maybe now you'll actually look pregnant when we have it!! LOL!
I'm ready to see a baby belly on you!
Angel! I think I might need a blog so that I can read it myself because you never post :)
but I love the pic of you :)
Post a Comment