Yesterday, we spent the day at Waikiki and the kids loved the beach. They laughed when the waves knocked them over, got their first real "taste" of saltwater, drank their first of many Hawaiian smoothies, and played in the sand. Afterwards, we went to the pool, and relaxed as the kids swam with other kids.
Today we just worked on our "to do" list--changing over healthcare and getting groceries. Tomorrow we tour a hospital and decide if that's where we'll have the baby. Friday we do a walk-through inspection on our potential home, and if we like it, we'll move in on Monday.
Well, I'm out of words...Enjoy the pics--I'll post more later this week.
4 comments:
is this really necessary, angel? i mean seriously...it was snowing here in Helena the other day :(
but I'm happy you guys arrived safely and are having a good time. Tell everyone hello for me :)
I am feeling a little jealous!! Glad you guys are back together!
hey girl! Loved the pictures and glad you made it safely. Take it easy and get that rest! Also I noticed you didn't post any pics of you. where's an updated belly shot?!
I can't believe you are gone!!
Great pics - I bet it was a very happy reunion!
I wish you the best!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. :)
Post a Comment