skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Photo Shoot
On Tuesday, I got out the camera to take pictures of Little Miss and me. It was so cute--each time I took a picture she smiled real big for the camera. I thought these turned out great and had to put all of them on here :)
1 comment:
Cheryl
said...
she looks like she is enjoying camera time with mommy! What sweet photos!
June 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Angel
Germany
I am married to my handsome sailor, Chad, and spend my time raising our children, Savannah, Jackson, and Liberty. We are currently living in Germany.
View my complete profile
My Friends Blogs
Prairie Tides and Ocean Eyes
Sites I Visit
Beth Moore's Blog
But to Now to Live the Life
Changing Seasons
Confessions of a CF Husband
Goodbye House, Hello Home!
Mexican Medical
Blog Archive
November
(1)
May
(2)
April
(2)
March
(2)
October
(2)
September
(1)
July
(3)
June
(4)
May
(4)
April
(3)
March
(6)
February
(3)
January
(4)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(2)
September
(3)
August
(6)
July
(7)
June
(13)
May
(7)
April
(5)
March
(7)
Blog Design by:
Traffic
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
she looks like she is enjoying camera time with mommy! What sweet photos!
Post a Comment