I can't believe that 4 years ago God blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. We can't imagine our lives without him. He loves going to church, listening to Bible songs and Adventures in Oddyssey, playing with "Sanna" and "LibyZayne", praying (I think he's going to be an evangelist when he grows up!), asking why God makes planes, cars, grass, etc. But most of all he loves Jesus and we pray that as he grows, not only will he ask Jesus in his heart, but he will also strive for a close walk with the Lord and to let his light shine for Jesus so that others may see Christ in Jackson.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Jackson!
I am way behind on posting updates on my blog. Better late than never! Jackson's birthday was June 28th and we celebrated it all day long. For breakfast we had donuts, dinner was chicken (at his request) and he picked out an American Flag birthday cake which made it super easy on me! Jackson was blessed with many gifts (I can't find all the pictures) including a scooter, bike helmet and pads (Gpa and Gma), swimming trunks and a swim shirt (thank you Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Jeremy) bubble gun (Gpa and Gma), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD and paint book from the girls and Wall-E swim trunks that Savannah picked out. Oh, yes, also Optimus Prime (transformer) from his dad :)
I can't believe that 4 years ago God blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. We can't imagine our lives without him. He loves going to church, listening to Bible songs and Adventures in Oddyssey, playing with "Sanna" and "LibyZayne", praying (I think he's going to be an evangelist when he grows up!), asking why God makes planes, cars, grass, etc. But most of all he loves Jesus and we pray that as he grows, not only will he ask Jesus in his heart, but he will also strive for a close walk with the Lord and to let his light shine for Jesus so that others may see Christ in Jackson.

I can't believe that 4 years ago God blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. We can't imagine our lives without him. He loves going to church, listening to Bible songs and Adventures in Oddyssey, playing with "Sanna" and "LibyZayne", praying (I think he's going to be an evangelist when he grows up!), asking why God makes planes, cars, grass, etc. But most of all he loves Jesus and we pray that as he grows, not only will he ask Jesus in his heart, but he will also strive for a close walk with the Lord and to let his light shine for Jesus so that others may see Christ in Jackson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like he had a good birthday!. 4 already??!! It seems like yesterday he was just a little guy in Cornerstones and we were just getting to know each other. Happy birthday Jackson!
Post a Comment